Post by WalksInSpirit on Jan 24, 2004 2:42:58 GMT -5
Programming Your Crystal
Although quartz crystals are most commonly used, others can be used for various purposes: citrine for abundance, rose quartz for a situation which calls for love, aquamarine or turquoise for creativity, aventurine for physical health.
Below is one of the most common methods of programming a crystal:
1. Hold the crystal in both hands and gaze into it.
2. Start breathing with slow, deep breaths, inhaling through your nose and exhaling forcefully through your mouth.
3. Concentrate on what you want to program into the crystal.
4. As you inhale, visualize your ideal, and repeat your ideal to yourself.
5. With each exhale send your ideal into the crystal. (With this step, you're actually, "blowing" your energy into the crystal and it's coming into attunement with you.)
Once you can visualize your ideal without the intrusion of doubt or disbelief, your intention is now programmed into the crystal. This vibration is stored there until you replace it with a new intention.
Thank you for the instructions. For me I believe I should take many days to program a crystal. I wouldn't want to put out a half baked idea. LOL....I have also learned about thoughts and prayers. One has to be specific and since I have been through the trenches with a thought I had so many years ago...I certainly don't want to do it again
Post by WalksInSpirit on Feb 3, 2004 18:15:02 GMT -5
That's a good point, Sandy! A lot of people miss it, too. I did for a long time. We just don't think to be specific! Some people think Creator takes offense if we do that, but I think it's the other way around. I think He'd rather us be specific about what we want and need when we pray.